Friday, December 18, 2020

Winter Wonderland 1


 I began this small tag/ornament by stamping the image (Inkadinkado), which says "Winter Wonderland" on it and has an image of a snowflake, on a frosted pale blue card stock. I used Versafine Onyx to make the impression. I die cut that in the form of a banner. Then, I cut another banner out of black card stock and adhered the blue panel to it. Next, I used my Silent Setter to punch out holes and fill them with eyelets in three places - two for the silver tinsel hanger and one for the dangling snowflake charm.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Ice Cold

LTSCB #140 - Winter Wonderland 

LTCCB #53 - December Anything Goes

Challenges # 65 - Schneeflocken / snowflakes  

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the little charm on the bottom! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Well done! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete