Sunday, December 6, 2020

Merry Christmas


 I began this A2-sized card by cutting out the background, which is slightly smaller than 5 1/2" by 4 1/4". Then, I cut out the boxes and the sentiment. I cut the two lines of the sentiment from scrapbook paper with an all-over design. I adhered the larger box with double-sided tape. The bow was adhered the same way. The smaller box was wrapped with cording and tied. It was adhered using small foam squares. I glued the sentiment onto the background panel.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #464 

 

Int'l Art and Soul - Ch#98 Anything Goes with a Bow 

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas

2 comments:

  1. I love your stack of presents in their cheerful wrapping! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and perfect for that sketch challenge. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Merry Christmas, Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete