Monday, December 14, 2020

Happy Holidays


I began this A2-sized card by cutting a piece of white card stock measuring just under 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" to allow the navy border to show. Then, I used Distress Oxide ink and a stencil making a gradation from dark blue to light. Next, I die cut two cardinals to put in the trees. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Hampton Art) in the lower right hand corner using Colorbox Chalk in warm red.

I'm sharing this with:

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas 

Make My Monday - #137 Christmas Theme Card  

The Sisterhood of Crafters - ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS / WINTER

Simon Says: Ice Cold 

LTSCB #140 - Winter Wonderland

LTCCB #53 - December Anything Goes  

December's Creative Challenge - Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Love that combination, birch trees, cardinals. A lovely holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fonda I just LOVE this! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the effects you did on the distress ink for the lighting, so clever! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I'm so attracted to cardinals in the snow (they don't live out west where I do). What a sight that must be. Lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! Probably my favorite that I’ve seen all year. Great job! Thank you for sharing it on the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete