Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Are We There Yet?


I began this A2-sized card by cutting the plaid background. It's one piece, so I cut it and placed the foreground so it looks like 8 pieces. I adhered that with double-sided tape. Then, I worked on the panel with the sentiment. Isn't that what we all said as kids when we were bored on the way to someplace exciting? Anyway, I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx. I cut out the car and camper by hand and I punched out the circles to create interest on the left of that panel. I wrapped a string around that panel and adhered it to the background with double-sided foam tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Moving Along with the Times - Challenge 125 for December 

3 comments:

  1. That sentiment is too funny and brings back memories. Of course, we also wanted to get there in a hurry because we were all cramped into the car. No A/C, no seatbelts, and we even sat on other people's laps sometimes. Absolutely, are we there yet? Love it! Great camper and car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've used the plaid paper. The circles are divine added interest.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking this question led my dad to teach me how to read a paper map. I appreciate having learned this! :)

    ReplyDelete