Saturday, December 12, 2020

Holiday Card


 I began this A2-sized card by cutting the dark green background slightly less than the size of the white card stock base. I adhered it to the base with double-sided tape. Then, I cut the strips 1" wide in graduated lengths to make the design. I adhered them to the background with double-sided tape. Finally, I die cut a bow to glue to the middle strip, as if it were a present to be opened.

I reworked sketch #398 to comply with CAS Colors and Sketches requirements for challenge #400. (See below.)

I'm sharing this with:

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas 

Simon Says: Favorite Technique (die cutting)

Challenge #400 - A Clean and Simple Seasonal Challenge, and Celebrating a Milestone! 




5 comments:

  1. Love designer paper and arranged beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique and very clever take on the sketch! Love the holiday theme. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw this card in our thumbnail gallery, I thought "Christmas presents!" :) Thank you for sharing a second card in this week's CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! Super festive. Thanks so much for joining us this week...all 3 times (yes, I am out of order). Once again, thanks for joining us this week at CC&S. Hope you have a happy, safe and healthy holiday. Hope to see you back here next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete