Saturday, December 5, 2020

Happy Holidays


 I began this A2-sized card by cutting the burgundy panel just slightly smaller than 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" so the cream-colored card base could be seen. Then, I cut both wreath shapes using dies, one out of kraft and the other out of cream. I wove them together to make a pleasing arrangement. I glued that to the burgundy panel. Next, I die cut a red bow. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Hampton Art) at the bottom with Versafine Onyx.

I'm sharing this with:

Color Throwdown #622 

 

Simon Says: Fun With Dies 

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wreath in these colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, so elegant! Thank you so much for joining in with us again at Country View Crafts, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so unique! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy December, Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete