Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Thank you 1


 I began this A2-sized card by stamping the "snow" (A Stamp in the Hand) on the white panel using Vivid inky blue. I glued the die cut tree to the lower right corner and rounded the edges with a hand punch. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) with Versamark and heat embossed it on navy blue card stock using white embossing powder. I arranged those two panels on a red piece of card stock and, using double-sided tape, adhered that to the striped scrapbook paper.

I'm sharing this with:

Fab Friday 203

 

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #17 - Thank You Cards

Papercraft Challenges # 65 - Schneeflocken / snowflakes  

3 comments:

  1. I like your mix of colors and that "snow" stamp! It looks like it could double as stars as well. A nice winter thank you! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, look at these gorgeous stripes! Beautiful and a lovely tree die! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete