Saturday, December 5, 2020

Festive Little Bird


 This little bird card measures about 3 3/4" by 4 1/2". It would fit in an envelope sized for an A2 card. I began by die cutting two bird shapes. I embossed one with the coordinating folder. I rubbed a Vivid aqua ink pad over the surface, then I glued on the red pom-pom trim. To make it into a card, I glued the tail to the second bird shape I had cut and scored it to make a hinge.

I'm sharing this with:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - SHAPED PROJECTS 

Simon Says: Fun With Dies 

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, and so unusual! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very Merry Christmas, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so unique! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy December, Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete