Thursday, December 10, 2020

Peace


 I began this tag by die cutting the white panel out of card stock. I also die cut the snowflakes and the base panel out of a navy card stock. Then, I stamped the circle sentiment (Hampton Art) with Vivid inky blue on the corner of the white panel allowing some of it to be off the edge. Next, I arranged the snowflakes and glued them to the white panel. Finally, I punched a hole at the top of the tag and threaded a sheer white ribbon into it. I used a thin white ribbon to tie it off.

I'm sharing this with:

Tag Tuesday - Christmas or anything goes 

Simon Says: Favorite Technique (die cutting)

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Simple but very effective..I love the monochrome look.
    Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tag Fonda! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete