Thursday, December 17, 2020

Snowflakes


I began this A2-sized card by stamping the snowflakes (A Stamp in the Hand) on white card stock using Vivid inky blue. I rounded the corners and adhered it to the navy panel with double-sided tape. Then, I glued on the felt snowflake. I adhered the navy panel to a white card base.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Ice Cold 

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas  

LTSCB #140 - Winter Wonderland  

Challenges # 65 - Schneeflocken / snowflakes  

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card! Thanks for joining our December anything Christmas over at Country View. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ! Thank you so much for joining our December 'Chirstmas, anything goes' challenge over at Country View Challenges. Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing...just so beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete