Friday, December 11, 2020

Angel


To begin this tag, I die cut the green base, the child's face and the wings. I punched out the scalloped circle from a green that was a shade or two darker than the background. Then, I stamped the music background (Stampington & Co.) with Versafine Onyx. Next, I assembled the elements and used glue to adhere them. Finally, I punched holes and filled them with eyelets and threaded a length of small tinsel through them as a hanger for the tag.

I'm sharing this with:

Tag Tuesday - Christmas or anything goes 

Simon Says: Favorite Technique (die cutting)

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS / WINTER 

2 comments:

  1. I love this..the little image is a delight with her beautiful wings.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete