Friday, August 14, 2020

Abigail's Birthday Balloon

 

I embossed the numbers onto the orange card stock panel. Then, I ran Colorbox Frost White across it to show the numbers. Next, I adhered that panel to a white A2 card blank. 

On the inside, I popped up a stamped and die cut balloon with double-sided foam tape. I used orange Vivid ink. I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays). 

Katie and I both signed it, and it will be off to Abigail in California tomorrow morning. (I forget to scan the card before we signed it!) Can you tell that Abigail's favorite color is orange...last we knew. She'll be twelve on the 18th of this month.

I'll be sharing this with:

Splitcoast Stampers

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog #136 - For The Kids  

Mix It Up Challenge Blog #40 - Anything Goes + Embossing  

Cardz 4 Galz - Challenge#123 Monochrome  

4 comments:

  1. Great make, I'm sure Abigail will love it!!

    Thank you for sharing with us this fortnight at 'Cardz 4 Galz'
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous, a great design, I too believe this will be a favourite card for Abigail. So nice to personalise a card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday card! I love the embossing part with numbers and the other side with handwrite greeting too. Just a perfect card for our challenge this month. Thanks for joining at Mix It Up Challenge Blog and wishing you good luck. Hugs, Veana R. DT

    ReplyDelete