Monday, August 10, 2020

Make a Wish

 

This card is pretty self-explanatory. I started with the light green as an A2 card blank. I cut two panels to measure 1 1/2" by 3 3/4" and adhered them to the card blank using double-sided tape. I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants) between the panels, and then I stamped the candle (unknown), which I colored in using Smooch paints in white and gold.

I'm sharing this with:

Modsquad Challenge Blog - Patterned Paper Trio 

Seize the Birthday # 196 - Anything Goes 


Splitcoast Stampers 

4 comments:

  1. Pink and green are always a great combo! Fun card! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card. Thanks for joining in seize the birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet creation. I am loving all your wonderful entries!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete