Sunday, August 16, 2020

Awesome at Any Age

 

This is a slimline card, and it measures 3 1/2" by 8 1/2".

First, I painted the Bristol paper using Distress Inks Brushed Corduroy and Candied Apple as watercolor attempting to mimic Kraft and red (along with black) for a color challenge. Then, I stamped the Darkroom Door Number border stamp across the bottom using Versafine Onyx. Last, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays) on the top right.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Summer Memories - My brother and I share an August 19th birthday, and this card is in honor of him.

Darkroom Door via Instagram

Splitcoast Stampers 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Masculine

 

3 comments:

  1. Love how you used the DD stamp! Thanks for stopping by my blog 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect Fonda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous slimline card; love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Craftes.

    ReplyDelete