Sunday, August 16, 2020

Dimensional Birthday Card

 

First, I cut a green panel 4" by 5 1/4" to top an A2 blue card blank. Then, I cut the floral paper at 4" by 4". I measured up on either side 1 1/2" from the top and the bottom, and I cut diagonally across the paper. I added double-sided foam tape to both pieces and attached them to both ends of the green panel. 

Then, I die cut the letters twice out of white card stock and stacked them to make them more substantial. I placed them between the floral panels and glued them into place. I stamped (Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays) a partial sentiment in the blank space next to the letters using Versafine Onyx.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #448

Seize the Birthday # 197 - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Summer Memories - My brother and I share an August 19th Birthday (This one's for me.)

613 Avenue Create - AUGUST 2020 CHALLENGE: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Use Washi (Foiled or Matte) 

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog - August's Creative Challenge - Anything Goes

Splitcoast Stampers

 

5 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely! I just love that background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green sentiment banner is gorgeous against the pretty floral background! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dimension of the "birthday"! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral background is so pretty! Lovely birthday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I think bold sentiments add so much to a project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete