Sunday, August 2, 2020

Buzzing Around



To make this slimline card, I started with a white card stock panel measuring 8 1/4" by 3 1/4". I cut some cardboard to make a stencil for the background. I used Distress Ink Speckled Egg and a make-up brush to create the striations. Then, I stamped the shadow of the bees with Distress Ink Weathered Wood. After that, I stamped the bees and the sentiment in Versafine Onyx ink. Then, I pierced the paper to show the flight of the bumble bees. Then, I added the sequins. When that dried, I attached the panel to yellow card stock slimline card blank. All stamps are by Stampin' Up!.

The House That Stamps Built Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge JL820




6 comments:

  1. Loving those bees! Your stenciled sky is perfect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inked background and the fun bees on this cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! Love the adorable bees. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the magic of three - love your bees floating through their day.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love your little bees and the pierced flight trails; so fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete