Saturday, August 1, 2020

Butterfly Card



I started this A2 card by making the folding that is in the center. I started with a 4" square of double-sided designer paper. I found the center by folding one way and then the other. Then, I folded each corner to the center. After that, I folded the corners back on themselves leaving about a half inch of blue showing. I folded everything back to the center again and cut a white frame for around it. That frame measured about 3" square. I centered the double-side paper on it and used double-sided tape to secure it. I used double-sided tape to adhere it to the card taking care to center it. I punched (Stampin' Up!) out the butterfly and glued it to the inside of the folded area making sure to center it. I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) in the lower right hand corner and attached three sequins above it.

I'm sharing this with:




 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! And what a fun fold!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete