Saturday, August 15, 2020

Glittery Butterfly

 

I used a metal butterfly to emboss and cut out a design using my Big Kick and pink card stock. I adhered some pink gems to the embossed circles on the butterfly. Then, I glued the butterfly to a black card stock square measuring about 2 1/2" by 2 1/2". Using my MISTI, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays) in Versafine Onyx on an A2 white card stock blank.

I'm sharing this with:

Splitcoast Stampers

Double "D" Butterflies Challenge  

Alphabet Challenge Blog - J is for Jewels/Jewellry  

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty CAS design and butterfly! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking card, those jewels bring the butterfly to life!Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply perfect Fonda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful design. I love the clean and simple style. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and perfect use of your jewels! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete