Thursday, August 13, 2020

Up, Up & Away

 

I cut the blue panel at 4" by 5 1/4". I used Colorbox frost white and a make-up brush to make clouds. I stamped the balloons on white card stock (Vivid) and used the coordinating die to cut them out. I threaded some crochet cotton on a needle and sewed on the balloon strings. Then, I adhered the balloons to the blue panel making them look like they are floating away on the wind. Then, I typed out the sentiment on my label maker and adhered it below the balloons. Last, I attached the blue panel to a white A2 card blank using double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

CAS Colours and Sketches - Challenge #383 - Sketch 

 

Splitcoast Stampers 

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I really like this card. And just a PSA: remember do not let your balloons really fly away - they come down somewhere and may cause big problems! As Rush has said: (Please) "Don't pollute in tribute"! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun card! Love the balloons and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cheerful! I like how you started with blue cardstock and added the white to make the clouds - a different technique! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete