Monday, August 17, 2020

Thinking of You

 

I started with an A2-sized card blank. I cut the plaid panel at 4" by 5 1/4". I stamped all of the faux postage (Hero Arts, Stampabilities) on red, white and mint paper. Then, I adhered them to black card stock. I cut them out using decorative scissors. I glued them to the plaid panel in a slanted fashion. I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) on red using Versafine Onyx and cut it out using the same decorative scissors. I glued it onto the panel beneath the faux postage.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #448 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Masculine  

5 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use the sketch! I love how you've pulled out all the colors from the plaid. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love all those different stamps! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! These stamps and how you used them are great. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Great idea to mat the stamps and use the decorative scissors as the border. Love the plaid background. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Masculine" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plaid is always perfect for a masculine card! Great design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete