Monday, August 31, 2020

Make a Wish



I die cut all of the pieces and assembled them to create this card. I used a total of 4 different patterns plus a plain green card stock for the card base and a plain pink card stock for the sentiments. I used my MISTI and a 1/4" wide pink card stock to stamp the sentiments (Stamper's Anonymous) using a Versafine Onyx ink pad. It was quite easy to get them centered and straight. The first picture shows the card closed, and the second shows the card open.

I'm sharing this with:

Sparkles Monthly Challenges Blog - Challenge#131 Use at least 3 Patterned Papers  

Splitcoast Stampers for no particular reason

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful papers and your design really allows them to shine. Thanks for joining my challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mix of papers together! That beautiful gray/green background really sets off the florals! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete