Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Imperfectly Wonderful





I started making this card by cutting a rectangular blank 5 1/2" by 2 1/8". Then, I cut strips from various colors and prints of paper making them different widths. I laid one down at an angle, then I followed that angle with the rest gluing them into place. After I had them all placed, I turned the paper over and, using scissors, cut along the rectangular blank. I glued this down to the A2 card blank (5 1/2" by 4 1/4").

I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) on white card stock and cut it down leaving a border around the image. Then, I cut a black frame and centered the image on it. Finally, I used double-sided foam tape to pop it off the card.

I'm sharing this with:

7 comments:

  1. These are such fun patterns and so perfect behind the "wonderful" sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely words to live by - and very zingy patterned papers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FABULOUS. I LOVE what you have done with those patterned papers!!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again.....sorry, I meant to say thanks or playing along at the Mod Squad Challenge. Getting my challenges mixed up. Again, sorry, you must have wondered what the heck I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun mix of patterns and colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty combination on your vertical panel. Love the texture on this! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete