Sunday, August 9, 2020

Forget-Me-Not Birthday

I used my small MISTI to get the flowers balanced and the sentiment centered.

I made the flowers into Forget-me-nots by coloring them blue with yellow centers. I used Versafine Onyx to stamp and my Prismacolor Colored pencils to color in the details. The Stampin' Up! stamp set is called Birthday Blossoms. 

I'm sharing this with:

Splitcoast Stampers

Less is More - Challenge #425 - Summer Flowers 

Simon Says: Happy Birthday!

Seize the Birthday # 196-Tic Tac Toe 


3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Sorry it is no longer destined strictly for a family member...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Forget-me-nots. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete