Saturday, August 15, 2020

The Ocean in Hexies

 

I started this A2 card by sending the ice blue shimmery card stock through my Big Kick using an embossing folder. Then, I set it aside.

I punched out three hexagons. I stamped one with coral, another with a fish and the third with seaweed and bubbles. The stamps were by Mostly Animals, Fred Mullet and Lesia Zgharda Design. I used Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral and Mowed Lawn and Vivid Ink in Turquoise. I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the middle hexagon and glue for the other two.

I'm sharing this with:

Country View Challenges - August 2020 - I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside 

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #383 - Sketch 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way to combine the challenges! I like the combo of that wavy embossing folder with your images - it reminds me of kelp. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!!! Thank you for joining the August challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete