Friday, July 24, 2020

Best Fishes!






I started with the card blank measuring 6 1/4" by 4 3/8". I blended some Distress Ink blues in the upper center and stamped the octopus (Stampabilities) using Vivid Ink Taupe. I colored in the octopus using a gray Prismacolor colored pencil. 

I stamped the sentiment (River City Rubber Works) in Versafine Onyx using yellow card stock. After adhering that, I stamped the fish (Fred Mullett) across the page using colorful Vivid Inks.

I'm sharing with:

Freshly Made Sketches #445 




Simon Says: A Day At The Beach

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Ocean or Beachy 

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I love the way you blended your colors. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Your ink blending and coloring are beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Love your colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete