Sunday, July 19, 2020

Misty Dawn






I started with a 8" by 3" panel to make this slim line card. I applied Distress Inks with a make-up brush to make the background. After that, I inked the flowers (by Simon Says Stamp) with Versafine Onyx and stamped them at the bottom of the panel. Then, I stamped the sentiment (by Dylusions) using the same ink.

Since I didn't have a large Misti to assist me with the stamping of the flowers, it was difficult for me to get them dark enough as I had hoped. It also looks as if the sun is casting a glare. So, I am calling this card Misty Dawn. I ended up liking the effect.

I am sharing this card with:

Splitcoast Stampers

More Than Words Facebook Page 

TGIF Challenges - #TGIFC273 Technique Challenge - Silhouettes 
 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Early Bird 

No comments:

Post a Comment