Wednesday, July 22, 2020

happy [belated] birthday

No one likes to be late to the party, but I say that it lengthens the celebration. 





I started with a small piece of Bristol paper, and using a make-up brush, I blended some Distress Inks. Then, I stamped the silhouette (Inkadinkado) in Versafine Onyx. After that, I placed the panel on a black mat and adhered that to the bright yellow A2 card blank. Finally, I added the sentiment (A Muse Art Stamps) which was also inked in Versafine Onyx.

I'm sharing with:

TGIF Challenges - #TGIFC273 Technique Challenge - Silhouettes 

Seize the Birthday #195- Non-Neutral Card Base 

Crafting Happiness - Challenge #58 

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Challenge blog owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, I love the soft shades on the background. Thanks for playing along with our non-neutral card base challenge at Seize The Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete