Friday, July 17, 2020

Under the Ocean

I have another slim line card today.





First, I cut the card blank at 8 1/2" by 7" and folded it in half lengthwise. Then, I cut the white panel at 8" by 3" and tore the bottom all the way across. Then, I stamped the scene using stamps from Mostly Animals, Pigs & Poets, Fred Mullett, and Lesia Zgharda Design. I used Distress ink pads in various colors, stamping off once before stamping on the panel. I used double-sided tape to adhere the panel to the card blank. 

I stamped the shells (Ann ticipations and misc.) on separate cardstocks and fussy cut them out. I used Vivid ink pads in Coffee Bean, Taupe and Olive. I arranged them in a pleasing manner and glued them down.

Finally, I added three gems to the left hand side of the scene.

I'm sharing with:

Splitcoast Stampers

Double "D" Challenges - Let's Go to the Beach!

Cardz for Galz - Challenge#126 Sea Shells 

Modsquad Challenge Blog - Slimline Scene 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful slimline beach card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your slimline card Fonda!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let’s Go To The Beach’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just beautiful. Tearing the paper is GENIUS, really makes everything pop. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete