Monday, July 6, 2020

There is More to Life...

While I was in the studio, I made another card for some other challenges.


I started with a yellow cardstock A2 card blank. I used a stencil and Distress Inks to make the light pattern on the white cardstock. Then, I die cut the panel with the faux stitched tag. After that, I stamped the sentiment (PSX), which is the focal point, in the lower right-hand corner.

There's truth in that sentiment! When people say I can't wait until the next day, hour, minute, second, or whatever, I say, "Don't wish your life away."

I'm sharing this card with these challenges:

Double "D" Challenges - Faux stitching
 

612 Avenue Create - Focus on the Sentiment

Fusion - Focus on the sketch or the photo or both  

Crafting Happiness Challenge 56 

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, a lovely design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of reasons to make cards like this one to share and send out to friends and family. Thanks for participating in the Double D Challenge, Stitches.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Stitches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment! Thanks for a delightful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sentiment ! Lovely card Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete