Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Happy Birthday

This post is also about making a trendy "slim line" card. It fits in a #10 business-sized envelope.





The card blank measures 8 1/2" by 7", and it is folded lengthwise. The brown-speckled panel measures 8" by 3". I used an extremely long border stamp (by darkroom door) for the numbers. I used Vivid ink pad in Coffee Bean, and the sentiment (by Catslife Press) was stamped using Versafine Onyx.

I'm sharing this with:

Just Us Girls Challenge #544 - Trend Week  

3 comments:

  1. I love the long format (it's one of the only ways I can make cards, by converting the tags I love making... for some reason I find card-making really hard!). This is so elegant in tone-on-tone stamping, and it's the perfect image for a birthday card (who's counting?!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Such a cool stamp and so perfect for this slimline challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete