Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Get Well Soon Card (just to keep on hand)

No one is sick. I just don't seem to have a get well card available in my stash of greeting cards.






The A2 card blank is a die by Sizzix. I cut out the rest of the card elements using the same set.

On the front of the card, I stamped the leaves in Vivid Aqua and Spring Green. I stamped the butterfly in Raspberry. The stamps are made by Crafter's Companion and called Butterfly Dreams.

On the inside the of the card, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) in Versafine Onyx and the butterfly again in Vivid Raspberry.

I am sharing this card with:

Splitcoast Stampers

Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge - SSC235 Bright and Beautiful 

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty papers, this card is so buttoned up! Such a fun shape, too. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete