Sunday, July 19, 2020

H is For Hungry, 3

The Alphabet Challenge Blog is having a challenge to create a card where I have to show my favorite food. Well, I have lots of favorites, so this is the third card I've made for the challenge. Strawberries!





I stamped the strawberries, by Anita's, three times on some scrap white cardstock. I colored each one using my Prismacolor colored pencils and fussy cut them out. I mounted them on a white A2-sized card blank using double-sided tape. There's room for a sentiment if I need a card for a certain event.

I'm sharing with:

The Alphabet Challenge Blog - H is for Hungry - Favourite Food 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Your strawberries look so delish! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love strawberries, your stamped ones look good enought to eat. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Chalalenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete