Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Under the Ocean







This card measures 4 1/4" by 6". First, I cut a white panel of Bristol paper measuring 3 3/4" by 5 1/2". I blended several blue shades of Distress Inks to create the background. 

I stamped the octopus (Stampabilities) in Vivid Taupe and colored it in with Prismacolor Light Gray. Then, I stamped the plant (Embossing Arts Co.) and fish (Fred Mullett) on the left side of the card using Vivid Inks. After that, I tore some paper to resemble sand and glued it to the panel. The plants in the right foreground were actually pine boughs that I cut using my dies. They worked well for underwater plants.

I'm sharing this with:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Ocean or Beachy 

Simon Says: A Day At The Beach 



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous ocean scene Fonda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete