Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Celebrate the Red, White and Blue

My celebration of our Independence Day (USA) continues with another one-layer card. For the other one that was for my cousin's Fourth-of-July birthday, see here.





This card was made using Hero Arts Quatros (Stars & Stripes) and Stampin' Up! (Send a Celebration) rubber stamps. I used Colorbox Chalk Warm Red and Vivid Bermuda Blue ink pads. I guess that I can also add that the A2-sized card is also CAS (Clean And Simple).

I am sharing this card with:

Hero Arts Challenge 11 

Crafting Happiness Challenge 56 

Seize the Birthday - Red, White and Blue 

3 comments:

  1. I love the CAS design and how you incorporated both horizontal and vertical stripes. A terrific card for anyone's birthday! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Patriotic everything. Cute! Thank you so much for playing along last week at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete