Thursday, July 16, 2020

I Miss You Already

No...I'm not going anywhere... It's a challenge!





First, I cut the light blue card blank to about an A6 size, or 4 1/2" by 6". Then, I cut the small green piece to 3 1/8" by 3/4" and the floral panel to 3 1/2" by 5". I placed them in a pleasing arrangement according to one of the challenges listed below. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) on a subtly-flowered fuchsia paper and cut it down to 1 1/2" by 1 7/8". I used foam tape to pop it up off the page.

I'm sharing with:

More Than Words Mini Challenge - Use the word "Miss"

Freshly Made Sketches #444 

2 comments:

  1. This is such pretty paper and I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty use of that flower print. Wonderful card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete