Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Mother's Day in July?

UPDATE: The air conditioning has been limping along. The new system will be installed tomorrow. In the meantime, I've just been trying to stay cool. I did, however, get to the craft room to make a couple of cards this afternoon.




There's not much explanation needed. There are plenty of layers. The card is about an A6, measuring 4 1/4" by 6". The roses make up the base layer. The light green layer went on next - 2" by 6". The dark green layer followed - 2 1/2" by 3 3/4". The final layer, in pink, measured 3" by 4". I decided on the sentiment (Stampendous) for Mother's Day because it just felt so feminine with all of the roses. 

I will be sending this to my mom within the next few days. Any day could be mother's day to her (and me!), because she has dementia. I hope she will appreciate it.

I'm sharing this with:

Sunday Stamps Challenge #236 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Fonda - love your paper choices! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card for your Mom, with the delicate roses in the background beneath pink polka dot layer. So glad you shared with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty crd! I know your Mom will cherish this card! Love the pink polka dots, too! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete