Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Star Light, Star Bright

I've always loved the saying about wishing on the first star to appear in the evening sky.





I started out by cutting a panel of Bristol paper 3 1/4" by 8 1/4". Using Distress Inks, I blended them on the paper. I stamped the flower silhouettes (Unity) and the sentiment (Verses Rubber Stamps) using Versafine Onyx ink. I glued on the faceted gems in a pleasing arrangement to resemble stars. Finally, I adhered the panel to a slimline navy card blank. 

I'm sharing with: 

Splitcoast Stampers

TGIF Challenges - #TGIFC273 Technique Challenge - Silhouettes 

Modsquad Challenge - Slimline Scene 

CHALLENGE #235 - JULY 2020 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist - The Sentiment As The Focal 

3 comments:

  1. I love this saying too-love your slimline card and silhouette flowers.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment and card . Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is beautiful! Thanks for a great submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete