Sunday, July 19, 2020

H is for Hungry

The alphabet challenge is H is for Hungry, and I am to show my favorite food. I have plenty of favorites, so this one is for green pepper for my pizza.





This is a one layer A-2 card. I stamped the pepper and masked it off to stamp the pepper ring to make it look like it was leaning up behind the pepper. Both stamps were made by Mostly Animals. Then, I colored it using Prismacolor colored pencils.

I'm sharing with:

Alphabet Challenge Blog - H is for Hungry - Favourite Food  

2 comments:

  1. Great job masking, it really does make it appear so dimensional, very nice clean and simple card! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge for the letter H!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image and beautiful coloring job!T hanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge "H" is for Hungry!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete