Thursday, July 9, 2020

Chinese Singing Crane and Thanks

Over at Splitcoast Stampers, the challenge for Thursday is Asia. Since we can't visit, we'll go there in our stamping and card-making. I've made two cards for this challenge.





For the Singing Crane, I used a stamp without identification for the crane and Hero Arts for the chops design. I stamped the crane in Versafine Onyx ink and the chops in Colorbox Lipstick Red. I adhered the panel to black cardstock and adhered that to a Bazzil red paper card blank measuring 4 1/4" by 5 1/2". 




For the Thanks card, I stamp Hero Art Chinese characters on white cardstock with Versafine Onyx black and placed it askew on the red Bazzil paper. The large character, also by Hero Arts, was adhered to black cardstock. It is translated to mean "Thanks". 

Crafting Happiness Challenge 56 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thank you so much for playing along last week at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete