Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Oooh-la-la!

Does it sound like Paris? Oui!





I started this A2-sized card by stamping the Eiffel Tower (Stampington & Company) on vellum using Archival Distress Ink in a Hickory Smoke, or a light gray, and cut it out around the border. Then, I cut the white card blank and randomly stamped it with Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon (teal) and Mustard Seed.

After that, I attached the vellum piece to the card using washi tape in silver/gray. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Hampton Arts) in the lower right hand corner using Versafine Onyx.

I'm sharing this with:

Just Us Girls Challenge #545 - Color Week  

2 comments:

  1. Love the artsy vibe to your card! I think the circles were a real nice touch! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I resist a card featuring the Eiffel Tower (by the way, I'm a Parisian) . Stamping it over some vellum is a brilliant idea. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete