Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Autumn


I started this A2-sized with a light beige-colored card stock. I added the dotted panels and adhered them with double-sided tape. I cut the leaf shapes from scraps using dies and glued them to the panels. I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) using Distress Archival Vintage Photo ink and dark gold card stock. I adhered it with double-sided foam tape, which I also used to mount the entire panel to the dark brown card base. I looped the twine around the center twice before adhering it.

I'm sharing this with:

#TGIFC281 Sketch Challenge 

 

SSC239 Autumn Awakenings 

 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - AUTUMN Inspiration  

ModSquad Challenge Blog - Autumn Foliage 

MIUCB #41 - Anything Goes + Foiling  

LTSCB #137 - Anything Goes  
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, these are super pretty - great leaves in perfect colors! Such a fun layout, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Fonda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty leaves! Love the mix of designer papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete