Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Dream


This was an easy top-folded, A2-sized card. First, I stamped all the coffee cups (Stampin' Up! Like it a Latte) in various colors of Distress Oxide ink and cut them out by hand. I stacked them and glued them one on top of another. I taped the stack onto the card base using double-sided tape. I stamped the sentiment (Inkadinkado) using Archival Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I cut it out using my paper trimmer and attached it to the card base with doubled-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Sunday Stamps - SSC239 Autumn Awakenings 


Inspired By...tweet tea  

 

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this? Love the stack of cups! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Fonda! Love a cheery little stack of cups - what great colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love it! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete