Friday, September 11, 2020

Lucky Ladybug

 
 
This top-folding, A2-sized card was fairly easy to make. Just stamp and color!
 
First, I stamped the sunflower (Hero Arts), then I stamped the ladybug (Anita's). I put the card into my small MISTI and lined up the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous). I inked it using my Versafine Onyx ink pad and stamped it. After that, I colored in the images using my Prismacolor pencils. Finally, I adhered that panel to a red card base.
 
I'm sharing this with:
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this card with us at The Alphabet Challenge - simple yet effective. xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute card and such a wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card, very pretty flower. Thanks for sharing ast Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete