Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Teenie Weenies


When I saw this stamp and die package, I knew I needed it for my brother- and sister-in-law. They own two Dachshunds.

The stamps, dies and instructions for making this card are included in the package. I followed the directions being careful to place the stamps and dies as indicated. I stamped the dogs using a Versafine Onyx ink pad, and I colored the dogs using my Prismacolor pencils.

Personally, I'm a cat lover, and I would love to see a cat winding its way around a leg!

I'm sharing this with:

Inspired By...give a dog a bone 

International Art & Soul - Include an Animal I am a top 3 winner!

Splitcoast Stampers for no particular reason
 

3 comments:

  1. OH so cute! Love their sweet embrace, adorable pup card! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card as doxies are one of my favourite dogs. Thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Jennie DT xx

    ReplyDelete