Monday, September 7, 2020

Happy Birthday II


This was a simple A2 card to make. The card base is Kraft. Other colors match those in the picture below for the challenge at Sunday Stamps. Besides the card base, all the paper came from the scrap bin.

The left panel measures 1 1/2" wide by 4 1/4", and the right panel measures 1" wide by 3 1/2". I used double-sided tape to adhere them to the card base. Then, I cut a length of twine and wound it around my fingers 3 times and used double-side tape to adhere it on top of the panels. I glued the sentiment (Cat's Life Press), stamped with Versafine Onyx, to a rusty red scrap that I tore to make an uneven frame, and attached that on top using double-sided foam tape in the center.

I'm sharing this with:

Alphabet Challenge Blog - K - To use Kraft Paper or Card 

Sunday Stamps - SSC239 Autumn Awakenings 

 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these papers - perfect use of our colors! Love the detail that bit of twine adds! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours together - great choice of papers to go on the Kraft card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely vintage birthday card! I love that you tore the cardstock and accented it with twine. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete