Sunday, September 20, 2020

Two Pumpkins

 These two cards are so similar that I put them together. When I used the die, I had to cut it twice to get all of the components. I used different backgrounds to accommodate the elements. Since I work in my studio at night, I didn't seem to match the oranges and didn't notice it until I scanned them. Oh, well...


These cards are pretty self explanatory. I used dies, and then I stamped the sentiments (Stampin' Up!).

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge #163 - AG + BEST OF FRIENDS

Freshly Made Sketches #453 


 

 

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you made use of all of the paper from the die cut. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun set of cards! Love those pumpkins! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific pair of cards! Love the big pumpkin. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your simple design. That is such a cool pumpkin die! And why not make two while you're at it. I love it when I can get two cards made at once. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS design. I love that you can make two from cutting for one! Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete