Sunday, September 6, 2020

With a Grateful Heart


This is a fairly easy top-folding, A2-sized card. I started by cutting the yellow card stock 4 1/4" by 11" and, using my ScorPal, scored it at 5 1/2". Then, I positioned the leave dies and ran them through my Big Kick die-cutting machine and set it aside.

Using my Distress Oxide Inks and a white panel of card stock, I coated it with Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet. Then I sprayed it heavily with water and let it dry. The colors ran together.

I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) on the yellow card stock with Wilted Violet. I used my MISTI to get the sentiment straight and make a solid impression. I glued the blue/purple panel behind the die-cut leaves.

I'm sharing this with:

Country View Crafts - September 2020 - Complimentary Colours  

Inspired By...tasty autumn 

Love To Craft Challenge Blog #50 - September Anything Goes 

Just Us Girls #552 - Word Week  

 

 

6 comments:

  1. The colors are so pretty, love how they blended! Your sentiment is so beautiful too, love the "grateful" theme to go with your autumn card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely colors for your leaves~ Great CAS card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is great too!
    Thank you again for playing along with our September challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking CAS card, well done. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Love to Craft Challenge! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete