Friday, September 4, 2020

Hello


With this card, I started with a 3 1/2" square of Kraft card stock. I used 1" masking tape to pick up ink (Distress Oxide Inks) from a palette. I used Abandoned Coral, Ripe Persimmon and their complement, Broken China. I didn't change the tape between colors. I placed that panel on blue, then orange and yellow in graduating sizes until I finally placed it on a 4 1/2" square Kraft card base. After that, I placed the whole card in my small MISTI to make sure the sentiment (Stampin' Up! "Hello Friend") was straight and dark enough. I stamped it three times with Distress Oxide in Black Soot. 

I'm sharing this with:

Country View Challenges - September 2020 - Complimentary Colours  

The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's The Thought That Counts  

Cardz 4 Galz - #129 Just Saying Hello  

Alphabet Challenge Blog - K - To use Kraft Paper or Card  edited to add: I won along with 4 other people on this challenge.

Inspired By...tasty autumn 

Splitcoast Stampers for no particular reason


7 comments:

  1. Great technique, and great choice of colors to go with the kraft paper! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the technique ... just perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this abstract technique! It looks like a color field painting! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge - "K" is for Kraft paper!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great technique - so effective with these colours. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hello Autumn, this is so beautiful, love it! Thank you for sharing with us @ IB this week, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super arty card, loaving the bold Hello on the coloured background. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Fonda! Cool technique also.
    Thank you for playing along with our September challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete