Sunday, September 27, 2020

Use Your Wings


This is a simple card to make. I started off with a black A2-sized card base. The yellows come from a paint chip. I sliced it with my paper trimmer to get three strips of varying widths. I stamped a bee (?) on one and a sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) on another. I used Versafine Onyx ink. I was going to present it a quarter turn to the left, but this orientation made more sense.

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge #389 - Sketch

 

Challenge # 62 - Black+White+one additional Colour 

4 comments:

  1. Using a paint chip for this card is a brilliant idea! Nice take on the sketch, Fonda. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you rotated card orientation, using the paint chip card is so creative. The bee is the perfect addition. Thanks so much for showing us another option in this weeks challenge. Both are beautiful and creative. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the clean and simple look and using the paint chip is genius! thank you for playing along with us on the Papercraft Challenge blog. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Love the yellow on the black ;o) Thank you for sharing your card with us at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete