Wednesday, September 23, 2020

"L" is For Lucky Ladybug


 It isn't very often I stamp three items about the same amount apart and have them look even, but that's what happened here. So, I ran with it and made this card.

I started this slimline card with stamping the ladybugs (Anita's) and the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous). I chose this plaid patterned for the next layer down and green for the card base. I used double-side tape to adhere the plaid panel to the card base. Finally, I colored the middle ladybug's wings with a red Prismacolor pencil.

I'm sharing this with:

L is for Ladybugs (Ladybirds)

3 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with your spacing. I, too, have a difficult time with it. I like your plaid background and the simplicity of the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple yet very effective. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super idea, loving the background, great ladybirds. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete